Monday, March 08, 2010

Pauls Quilt - finished!!!

As promised - here are pictures of Pauls Quilt. It is washed - and right now, safely tucked away. No more cats hair on it ;-)) I like how the quilting shows on the backside of the quilt. I like how cuddly it is. And I just HOPE that Paul will like his quilt; he'll probably gets it on March 20th . Hopefully, I can show you a picture of Paul and his quilt than...

If you arrived here from Amy's - maybe you would like to check my Giveaway out? you'll find it here: http://quilthexle.blogspot.com/2010/03/official-giveaway-starts-here.html  and any comment you leave on this post will count, too!


Wie versprochen - hier sind jetzt Bilder von Pauls Quilt. Er ist gewaschen - und sicher weggepackt. Schließlich sollen keine Katzenhaare mehr draufkommen ;-)) Mir gefällt, wie die gequiltete Rückseite aussieht - und wie superkuschelig der Quilt geworden ist. Und ich hoff' mal sehr, daß Paul seinen Quilt mag - er kriegt ihn wahrscheinlich am 20. März ... Mit ein bißchen Glück gibt's dann auch ein Bild von Quilt und Quiltbesitzer ;-))

11 comments:

beth said...

What a fun quilt!

nima said...

wow...quilt looks awesome...

Kristen said...

Fabulous! I love the variety of fabrics.

jlk said...

I'm sure he'll love it! It looks fabulous.

Lesly said...

A great quilt! I'm loving that yellow lab in the middle of the quilt! Thanks for sharing!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Great fabrics! How could Paul not like it?

Karen said...

I have no doubt it will be loved and snuggled. Great finish.

pinksuedeshoe said...

I really like the quilting on the back, it looks great! Nice finish.

Rita E said...

Another great finish! What a fun quilt and I'm sure Paul will love it!

KQuiltyBee said...

Great finish--it will be cherished!

Leslie said...

this is such a great quilt....reminds me of a i spy quilt. great finish