Monday, September 13, 2010

A finished top !

And now - here it is !! "And the occasional glimpse of orange" is now officially no longer an ufo, it is a finished top.What do you think? Do you like it???
I'm pretty relieved, this one was fighting with me all the time. I learnt so much while I worked on it. Guess I will continue to learn important lessons when it comes to quilting this one ... I plan to enter  the ex-ufo in the exhibition "Handgefärbt" in Vienna, Austria. Which means - no procrastination, I need to get it DONE !!!
Trara - hier isses! "Gelegentlich mal ein bißchen Orange" ist jetzt erst mal kein UFO mehr, es ist ein fertiges Top. Was haltet Ihr davon? Gefällt's Euch ???
Ich bin supererleichtert, das gute Stück und ich haben die ganze Zeit miteinander gerungen. Vermutlich werde ich noch weitere spannende Lektionen lernen, wenn's ans Quilten geht - ich werde das Ex-Ufo für die Ausstellung "Handgefärbt" in Wien anmelden. Was vor allem mal bedeutet: Trödeln gibt's nicht, das hier muß fertig werden !!

2 comments:

mary said...

Yes, I do like it. Good job on the bottom, I like the finished result. Way to go getting that ufo fiinished! Can't wait to see how you quilt it.

Julie said...

I love it Frauke :) Makes me want to head for my scrap bag! The colours work really well together and I like the chequerboard areas and the flashes of black and white fabric.