Monday, September 06, 2010

UFO - the last part

Finally I got to work again at UFO - which, by the way, now has got a title !!! May I introduce to "The occasional glimpse of Orange" The bottom part needed a decision. The first picture shows one possibility - the next picture the alternative. Which one would you pick?

Endlich hab ich mal wieder Zeit gefunden, am UFO zu arbeiten. Übrigens hat das gute Stück jetzt auch einen Titel bekommen: "Hin und wieder auch ein bißchen Orange" ;-)) Im unteren Teil war ich mir noch nicht sicher, wie ich weiter arbeiten wollte. Das obere Bild zeigt eine Möglichkeit, das untere Bild eine weitere. Ich hab' mich schon entschieden - welche Möglichkeit würdet Ihr nehmen?

6 comments:

Sabine said...

Huhu,

die zweite ist in meinen Augen ganz eindeutig die bessere Version.
Grüßle, Sabine

mary said...

Okay, here is my 2 cents worth. In the top picture I really like the far right with the b/w and curvy 2 color browns. So I think you should move that, somehow, into the big beige square at the bottom left of the 2nd picture.
Seems I can never give an easy answer.
But really, I think you have such a good eye, you should go with your gut instinct.

Rafael's Mum said...

Number two most definitely. The first one has this big patch of rosa which is too big for the whole.

Marjorie said...

Second option with a splash of something pinkish to the right.

Susanne said...

Also, meine einsame Meinung ist, daß die erste Version besser ist.Für mein Gefühl sind so die größeren Flächen besser verteilt. (Das zweite Bild scheint mir aber besser belichtet zu sein, und wirkt deshalb anders).

quilthexle said...

Thanks for your comments - I really appreciate them (to be honest, I LOVE receiving comments ...). The idea of another bigger part (pic 1) was interesting to me, too. On the other side, I already have those 3 "centerpieces", and I'm afraid a fourth "bigger piece" might distract from those three. So I think I'll opt for pic 2!