Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Why did I have to get another cold ???

Sigh ... it started last Friday, and things did not seem too bad. But now ... I'm coughing, tired as seven young dogs, and I'm running a temperature. So, I'm on sick leave - again. Please keep your fingers crossed that I don't have to see a doc and that I'm back on my feet for Christmas !!!
Kruzitürken noch mal - letzten Freitag gings los, und es fühlte sich zunächst noch nicht allzu übel an. Aber jetzt ... ich huste rum, bin müde wie sieben junge Hunde, und mittlerweile hab' ich auch erhöhte Temperatur. Also bin ich wieder mal im Krankenstand .... Bitte drückt mir die Daumen, daß ich nicht noch zum Arzt muß und Weihnachten wieder auf den Füßen bin !!

8 comments:

María Cristina said...

Qué pronto este bien!!!
Y pueda disfrutar la Navidad!!

Jodi said...

Oh, Frauke, too bad! I hope you feel better real soon! Rest up!

Kit Lang said...

Get well soon Frauke, and I hope yours turns out better than mine!

Corinnea said...

Sending get well wishes your way! Hope you are able to enjoy the holiday time. Stay warm!

Marjorie said...

Hunker down under a stack of beautiful quilts, with a pot of tea...and a note pad to record all those great ideas you have (including those under the influence of cold meds.)

Susanne said...

Gute Besserung!!! Pfleg dich, dann bist du Weihnachten sicher wieder fit (bei mir hilft immer schlafen, Erkältungsbad, schlafen, heiße Zitrone, schlafen...), und dann FROHE WEIHNACHTEN!

Julie said...

Get well really quickly Frauke. I hope you feel much better by Saturday and can enjoy Christmas. xx

Melissa said...

Sending well wishes your way... I hope you are back to your fabulous self very soon:) Merry, Healthy christmas!!!