Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun for friends with paintsticks

Conny's: white on black

For Christmas I gave coupons to my friends for a customized paintstick-goodie. They got to pick the color of the background fabric and what paintstick colors they wanted me to use. Here are the first three pieces!
Iris': metallic blue + brown on light blue
Tina's: everything goes on bright red-orange
Als Weihnachtsgeschenke habe ich dieses Jahr Gutscheine für ein Paintstick-Stöffchen nach Wahl verschenkt. Meine Freundinnen durften die Farbe des Hintergrundstoffs aussuchen und welche Paintstick-Farben ich dann darauf benutzen sollte. Und hier sind jetzt die ersten drei!

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

Very fun! Do they have plans for them yet?

salmon88 said...

Neat! I knew I would like your sight when I finally made time to get here! Thanks for sharing!!!

quilthexle said...

Thanks for your comments! Corinnea, I tell them IF they use one of these pieces, I'll make another one ... hope this helps ???? LOL