Sunday, March 20, 2011

30 yards of fabric

Today was a fabric market near my hometown, and I used the possibility to stock up on solids. My class with Nancy Crow is approaching, and I need about 80 - 100 yards of fabric, and they should be solids. Here you see about 30 yards - I love this rainbow of colours. Now I "just" need to wash and iron them ...
Heute war der holländische Stoffmarkt in Ludwigsburg, und ich habe die Gelegenheit genutzt und meinen Vorrat an Unistoffen aufgestockt. Mein Kurs mit Nancy Crow rückt näher, und ich brauche dafür ca. 80 bis 100 Meter Stoff, und zwar Unistoffe. Das Bild zeigt ca. 30 Meter Stoff - sieht dieser farbige Regenbogen nicht toll aus? Jetzt muß ich das alles "nur" noch waschen und bügeln ...

4 comments:

RobynK said...

You've been busy and 3 posts in 3 days must mean you're excited about your projects and your class :)! I like the alteration to the Occasional 2 where you cut the green corner off and resewed it. I know this may sound silly but it reminds me of a sunrise over a forest now.

Madalene said...

You're taking a class with Nancy Crow! That should be a great experience. How many days is it?

quilthexle said...

Madalene, I sooo hope it will be a great experience ... I'm still a bit scared, because I've heard she's a very demanding teacher. The class is 5 days in July ... but I'm already excited

Irres Licht said...

Waaaas, Du machst nen Kurs, für den du 100 m Stoff brauchst ?
Nah da bin ich ja mal gespannt.

Viele Grüße, Ania