Sunday, April 17, 2011

The N - or how to get past that "no-reply-blogger-thing"

When I started to think about my themes for the A-Z Challenge, the "N" was a pretty easy thing; it had to be the "no-reply"-blogger - and how you can fix it! I LOVE receiving comments (I guess every blogger does !!) and I try to answer most of them. But if your email-addy does not show up, I can't answer you - and I think that's a pity. Don't worry, there's help !! I looked for a tutorial, and you can find a wonderful explanation here. So you can happily comment, and all bloggers will be glad to be able to answer your lovely comments ;-))
And I realized I forgot to post links to "M"-Blogs yesterday. OK - that means double number of links tonight ;-))
- Liz' Moments
- The Network Quilters (just in German!)
- Alicia Merrett
- Mixed Media by Jem (now THIS ONE would have been the perfect fit for yesterday's theme !!)
- Marty's blog
- Rayna Gilman's Studio 78 notes

Als ich über meine Themen für den A-Z Challenge nachdachte, war das "N" eine recht einfache Sache; laßt uns mal über die Sache mit den "No-Reply-Bloggern" reden - und darüber, wie man das beheben kann ;-)) Ich freue mich riesig über jeden Kommentar (wie vermutlich jeder Blogger ...) und ich versuche, sie alle zu beantworten. Doch wenn deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht zu sehen ist, sondern da einfach nur "no-reply" steht, dann kann ich nicht antworten - und das ist schade. Aber keine Sorge, dem läßt sich abhelfen! Und wie's geht, steht hier geschrieben. Somit könnt ihr wunderbar kommentieren, und ich kann mich nicht nur darüber freuen, sondern auch antworten ;-))
Und außerdem ist mir aufgefallen, daß ich gestern keine Links to "M"-Blöcken gepostet habe. OK - das heißt dann wohl doppelte Dröhnung für heute ;-))
- Liz-Moments
- Die Network Quilters
- Alicia Merrett
- Mixed Media (der wäre gestern ja wohl wirklich perfekt gewesen !!)
- Martys Blog
- von Rayna Gilman "Studio 78 notes"

4 comments:

Susanne (flicKwerk) said...

Hallo Frauke, ich gehöre ja wohl auch (und immer noch)zu den no-reply-Bloggern. Aber eher ungewollt, denn ich habe keinen Blogger-,Googel- oder was-auch-immer Account. Bei dir kann ich immerhin ungehindert kommentieren, was bei vielen anderen gar nicht geht.
Bevors zu lang wird: tolle Links hast du gesammelt!

Monica said...

Great post, thank-you!! Your quilts look amazing, I've always wanted to learn to quilt. Found you from the A-Z Challenge, I’m now following you on GFC and I hope you have a chance to check out my blog!
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

Misha said...

Good thinking! I'm sure many people wonder how to make it possible to receive replies by e-mail.

I just reply on my blog. If it's important enough for someone to check, they'll find the reply. :-)

Julie said...

Danke Frauke! I have just returned from my holiday and found your link to my blog. Thank you so much :-) I shall look forward to seeing your quilt in 2012 at FOQ.