Thursday, April 28, 2011

The X - ...

I thought about this letter for a while - and I just have to admit, nothing came to my mind with an "X". So, please excuse me ... today's post is a pretty short one with mostly a picture. But as Gina already had her stage time during the A to Z Challenge, Basti wanted to make sure he gets equal attention here. And voila - please admire our beautiful Tonkanese male cat ;-))
Das X hat mir ECHT Kopfzerbrechen bereitet - und jetzt ist Schluß damit, dazu fällt mir schlicht nix ein. Also bitte ich kurz und bündig um Entschuldigung, heute gibt's hauptsächlich nur ein Foto. Und da unsere Gina schon ihren Auftritt während des A to Z Challenge hatte, muß jetzt natürlich Basti die Bühne betreten, von wegen Gerechtigkeit und so. Bitte schön - hier ist unser wunderschöner Tonkanesen-Kater ;-))

4 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

He's a gorgeous cat!

Kit Lang said...

The "x" is of course, "the x factor" that thing that makes your art so wonderful!

:)

(But the kitty is pretty too!)

Lynn said...

He is so handsome! I just love gray cats.

Jodi said...

Basti is beautiful! I HAD two gray cats, now only one - (so sad). Lacey is now 15 years old.