Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Z - Zentangle !

It's the 30th of April ... so, today it's the last post in the A-Z Challenge. WOW !! Thanks to the organizer, thanks to all joining in, and THANK YOU !! to all who found my blog during this challenge. I loved meeting you, and I really appreciate your efforts.
For the Z, I show you something I found because of another challenge (the Sketchbook Challenge). Zentangle ... it reminds me of doodling (a lot). It's a lot of fun, and I love sketching them. Give it a try - you might find you love it, too!
Heute ist der 30. April - somit ist das heute auch der letzte Post im A-Z Challenge. Vielen Dank an die organisierenden Blogger, Danke an alle, die mitgemacht haben, und ein ganz besonderes Danke Schön !! an alle, die meinen Blog während dieses Challenge besucht haben. Es war - und ist - toll, euch zu treffen!
Als Z-Thema zeige ich euch etwas, was ich durch einen anderen Challenge gefunden habe (den Sketchbook Challenge). Zentangle ... erinnert mich ziemlich an das, was wir vielleicht auch als "Telefonkritzelei" kennen. Es macht einen Riesenspaß, und ich kritzele zwar nicht während des Telefonierens, aber sonst immer wieder gerne. Probiert's doch mal aus - vielleicht macht's euch ja auch Spaß?

Coming up with links with "Z" proved to be a bit difficult ... so I just skip the "special" letter and list some blogs I enjoy, and hope you might enjoy them, too!
Blogs mit "Z" zu finden erwies sich als ein wenig schwierig ... also lasse ich das mit dem speziellen Buchstaben und zeige euch ein paar Blogs, die ich mag - in der Hoffnung, daß ihr sie auch mögen werdet ;-))
- Lily's Quilt
- Walks in the Woods
- Love stitching red
- And then we set it on fire
- Art and Quilts, cogitations thereon

8 comments:

Madalene Murphy said...

Congratulations! You did it!

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

I love zentangles, such a fun way to doodle! I've seen it translated into embroidery too, wish I had the skills

Misha said...

That looks like something fun to draw. Congrats on finishing the challenge!

:-)

RobynK said...

Decided today was a good time to finish the alphabet and now I'm blushing as you've linked my blog! I feel honoured that you think it's worth telling others about. Thank you. I feel obliged to sort out some photos I've taken and post them as I haven't updated for a couple of weeks.

Kit Lang said...

I'm so impressed with your a-z challenge! Congratulations! :)

Sa said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog and offering comforting words x

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Frauke .. Zentangle is a wonderful word - and I love that design. I have a lot of black and white prints and paintings around and about - some packed at the moment .. - there's just something about this Zentangle .. so creative ..

Love it and you finished the A - Z ... congratulations - Hilary

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations on making it to the end of the alphabet with us. I'm still trying to make it back to participants to say thanks for being a part of the Challenge. I'm glad you were able to be a part of Blogging from A to Z 2011.


Lee
Tossing It Out