Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Occasional 2 - a glimpse at my design wall

While I was blogging my way through the A-Z blogging challenge, I also worked on "Occasional 2". As you see, I did make some progress ;-)) The top part makes me still scratch my head, but in the end, it will work out ...
Während ich mich durch den A-Z Challenge gebloggt habe, arbeitete ich auch an "Occasional 2". Und wie ihr seht, bin ich durchaus vorangekommen ;-)) Der obere Teil bereitet mir noch ein wenig Kopfzerbrechen, aber ich bin zuversichtlich, da fällt mir auch noch was ein ...

6 comments:

María Cristina said...

Maravillosos colores!!!
Pronto estará terminado...
Sigo mirando el progreso.
Abrazo!

Sabine said...

Oh, der wird toll, Frauke! Diese Farben... Freu mich schon auf eine Live-Begegnung.
Grüßle, Sabine

Marjorie said...

I love watching you make quilts like this. It reminds me of the way I garden...plunk it in where you think it'll look good and move or compost it if it doesn't.

Corinnea said...

I love how you embrace color. You go where I fear to tread! Look forward to watching this.

Susanne (flicKwerk) said...

Den hatte ich schon vermißt :) tolle Farben, mal wieder!

Auto Title Loans said...

The top does seem a bit spaced out, but overall, I like it! The colors are fantastic and go so well together. They kind of remind me of Spring, and what perfect timing! I'm sure you'll figure it out :)

Ava