Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Journal Quilt No 10

Even when it was too hot to spent time at the sewing machine, I managed to prepare a piece of black linen with batting (I used iron-on batting on this one). And I started hand-stitching it ;-)) Guess this will become Journal Quilt No 10 ...
Auch wenn's mir zum Nähen an der Maschine echt zu heiß war, habe ich es immerhin geschafft, ein Stück schwarzes Leinen mit Vlies zu hinterlegen (ich hab' aufbügelbares Vlies verwendet). Und dann hab' ich angefangen, es von Hand zu besticken ;-)) Das wird dann wohl Journal Quilt Nr. 10 werden ...

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the wiggly stitching lines. I particularly like the one red line. Lovely!

tinaquilt said...

Das sieht doch schon mal sehr gut aus!

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

What a great effect! (and thanks to Lynn for pointing out the red line, I hadn't noticed it at first!)

Tina said...

Looks great, especially the red line between the white. May I steal the idea?

Lynn said...

This reminds me of all the roads we traveled on our recent roadtrip vacation. Love hand stitching!!!