Saturday, June 04, 2011

Occasional 2 - how I fixed the missing 0,5"

After scratching my head for a while, I decided to use one of the dark purples on the far left. And "just" a strip of fabric would have been boring, so I put three yellow / green small strips into it. I had to cut down the greenish vertical strip right left to the new dark purple strip, but it was worth it!
Nachdem ich ein Weilchen gegrübelt hatte, entschied ich mich für einen der sehr dunklen Lilatöne. Und da ja einfach nur einen Streifen anzunähen langweilig gewesen wäre, habe ich diesen Streifen durch drei schmale Streifchen in gelb / grün unterteilt. Um das Ganze passend zu machen, mußte ich den grünen Streifen direkt links vom neuen lila Streifen zurückschneiden - aber es hat sich gelohnt !

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great fix! There are no mistakes, only design opportunities.

Cecily said...

Wow, I would have never guessed that was a mistake-cover-up... BEAUTIFUL!!!