Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reading blogs has positive effects ...

... well this is true at least for my picture-taking ... somewhere I read that you should never use the zoom with your digital cam when shooting macro pictures (after I read it, it made sense to me - a lot of sense !!). Jens and me used some of the no-rain-hours of this fabulous summer day for a walk - and I found some wonderful flowers ;-))
Doch, ehrlich, Blogs lesen bildet! Zumindest für mich stimmt das ... nachdem ich irgendwo gelesen hatte, daß man niemals gleichzeitig den Zoom UND die Makro-Funktion der Digitalkamera nutzen sollte (und nachdem ich das so gelesen hatte, leuchtete mir das auch ein ... sowas von ...). Jens und ich haben heute einige trockene Stunden dieses fabelhaften Sommertages für einen Spaziergang genutzt - und ich hab' einige sehr hübsche Blüten gefunden ;-))

5 comments:

Kit said...

lovely pictures!

Stitchin' time said...

Just catching up on your July blogs. Enlarged the 'Occassional 2' quilt and the colours are quite vibrant. It's a stunning piece. Love the flowers and cornfield photos and your feline assistant! Sounds like you've had a busy month.
Cheers,
Robyn

Corinnea said...

Lovely pictures! I keep thinking I should try something in purple and orange.... I love that color combo!

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

I don't understand the theory (I am a point and shoot photographer, usually on my phone these days) but I love the photos!

Tina said...

I love the flowers , the combination is one of my favorites even if my sister says otherwise.
Thanks for the tip on taking photos close up.