Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Gina is helping

While I took my pictures for my new etsy shop, I had wonderful helpers ;-)) Here you see Gina posing ... and no, I'm not going to sell her !! She's priceless ;-))
Während ich die Fotos für meinen neuen etsy shop gemacht habe, hatte ich großartige Helfer ;-)) Hier posiert Gina ... und nix da, die Katze wird nicht verkauft, die ist unbezahlbar ;-))
__________________________________________________________
Commercial Part: the fabric set in this picture is on sale here.
Achtung Werbung: das Stoffset aus dem Bild biete ich hier an.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

She's a real beauty, just like your fabric!

Marj said...

I do like how she knows that the colors go with her eyes.lol Beautiful fabric!

Tina said...

That is a fine feline model you 've got there.
How much does she get per hour?

QUILT ROUTES said...

Cats seem to be the theme today! What a beauty.
Deborah