Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You asked for it -

and so I'm showing you a little bit of my embroidery warm-ups I did yesterday. You were warned - it's nothing fancy ;-)) the used threads are not the wonderful threads I showed you yesterday, just remnants from a long, long time ago ...
Da ihr es unbedingt sehen wolltet - bitte schön, hier ist ein Ausschnitt meiner Anfänger-Übungen im Sticken. Aber ihr wißt ja - das ist nix Aufregendes ;-)) Die verarbeiteten Garne gehören nicht zu den wunderbaren Garnen, die gestern zu sehen waren, sondern es sind Überbleibsel aus einer fernen, fernen Vergangenheit ...

5 comments:

Sarcastic Quilter said...

I think that they are pretty good for just beginning! If I had taken pictures of my first efforts, you'd think your versions are the cat's meow. :) I almost didn't continue (and frankly need a serious tune up).

thanks for sharing.

Stitchin' time said...

I haven't visited for a while and love all the beautiful brightly coloured items you've made. Congrats on your first sale on Etsy! It's still wintery type weather 'Down Under' and even though the jasmine and the fruit trees are in flower the sky is grey and menacing again :(. It's a weird Spring here!
Cheers,
Robyn

Carol said...

Thank you for the wonderful comments about my new blog design. The designer and I worked very closely together (considering it was through our computers). I love your quilts. They are amazing and you're very talented.

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

that's looking really good - I can see all sorts of possibilities - pictures, hand writing, etc

anthony stemke said...

Yeah, you are off to a great start.