Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The occasional commercial

With a little help from a good friend I managed to get some more sets up on etsy. And as I think they are just lovely, I can't resist to show them here on my blog ;-))
Dank der Hilfe einer lieben Freundin habe ich es geschafft, drei weitere Sets auf etsy hochzuladen. Und da ich selber ganz verknallt in meine Stoffe bin, muß ich sie euch einfach hier zeigen ;-))


By the way - here is the link to my etsy-shop ! / Und zu meinem Shop geht's übrigens hier lang !

6 comments:

Kit Lang said...

oohhhhh...love the second and third sets!!!

Deborah O'Hare said...

These are yummy!

Madalene Murphy said...

And they are quite lovely! I particularly like that yellow with a bit of what looks like amethyst on my screen.

Lynn Stevens said...

ohhh what gorgeous colors! So rich!!!
Thank you for entering my giveaway I have included you in the bonus draw as well
best of luck
hugs Lynn

Susanne (flicKwerk) said...

Wieder tolle Farben, die 2te Kombi gefällt mir besonders gut!

Corinnea said...

You are producing such beautiful colors! When I see your fabrics I really want to dye something!