Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I found in my mailbox ...

... was first an envelope, addressed to me - and yes, I just HAVE to smile when I see my name like this ;-))
Aus unserem Briefkasten habe ich einen an mich adressierten Briefumschlag gezogen - da muß frau doch einfach lächeln, wenn der eigene Name so geschrieben ist ;-))
In that envelope was a pendant made by Renee Burke - isn't it amazing? it reads "fly tribe" ... that's a group of amazing artists from all over the world. We all took the class "Flying lessons" by Kelly Rae Roberts, and the connection is still strong (class ended weeks ago). Renee offered to make us pendants ... and I just had to get one ;-))
Und in diesem Umschlag war ein Schmuckanhänger, gefertigt von Renee Burke - ist der nicht schön? Drauf steht "fly tribe" - das ist eine tolle Gruppe von wunderbaren Künstlerinnen aus der ganzen Welt. Wir haben alle zusammen den Kurs "Flying lessons" von Kelly Rae Roberts absolviert, und der Kontakt ist auch Wochen nach Ende des Kurses supergut. Als Renee dann diese Anhänger anbot, mußte ich einfach einen haben ;-))

7 comments:

Kit Lang said...

that's lovely Frauke - and what a great envelope greeting!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Frauke .. isn't that great that you connected so well - and what a lovely gesture .. Fly Tribe .. and it looks superb too - enjoying wearing your pendant ... cheers Hilary

rental mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

How lovely, and how clever she is!

happilyeverafterbyreneeburke said...

Thank you so much for your post - it thrills me that your heartfelt joy is so obvious and true! As Hilary mentioned, it is so wonderful that we all connected and I am honored to be a part of your journey!
Sie lassen mein Herz lächeln xoxo

Corinnea said...

What a fun remembrance!

Jamie Burch said...

Renee's pendants are so beautiful! I like your new title. :)