Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Occasional 3 - the finished top

I just realized I never showed you the finished quilt top of Occasional 3 ... Time to change that ;-)) May I proudly present - a finished top. The backing is ready, I ironed the batting to it, and now I hope I find the time to quilt next weekend !
Picture by Jens
Mir ist gerade aufgefallen, daß ich euch noch gar nicht das fertige Top von Occasional 3 gezeigt habe ... ist schwer an der Zeit, das zu ändern! Bitte schön - das fertige Top ! Die Rückseite ist auch schon fertig, das Vlies ist aufgebügelt - jetzt hoffe ich, am Wochenende Zeit für's Quilten zu finden ...

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Just beautiful! Can't wait to see how you quilt it.

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

A lot of energy in this piece! Those three pinkish flowers far apart balance the two closer together in the upper corner without mirroring each other and making the piece static. And somehow I feel the placement of that strip of alternating green and green-and-white striped squares is crucial.

Marj said...

I am impressed to see how you create such beautiful quilts. I think this is a winner!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous!

Edith Bieri said...

Einfach Super! Gratuliere!

Sabine said...

Hach, meine Lieblingsfarben. Hab ich eigentlich schon erwähnt, dass der Januar mein Geburtstagsmonat ist?

Deborah O'Hare said...

Power to the Flower Frauke!

Susanne (flicKwerk) said...

Toll geworden! Bin gespannt aufs Quilting.