Sunday, January 08, 2012

Working on Occasional 3

Do you remember the last process picture I showed you from Occasional 3? Here it is again:
Erinnerst du dich noch an das letzte Bild, das ich von Occasional 3 gepostet habe? hier ist's nochmal:
When I saw the picture, I thought - hmmm, there's a pretty strong light diagonal line in the upper left corner. And it is the only one ... One day later, a friend of mine said the same. Almost in the same words ... so I knew for sure that this was something I should change. And so I made some alterations - as you see in the second picture !!
Schon als ich das Foto sah, dachte ich, oh oh oh, da ist links oben eine ziemlich starke, helle diagonale Linie - und es ist die einzige dieser Art. Einen Tag später sagte eine Freundin von mir das gleiche, und sie benützte fast die gleiche Formulierung ... also wußte ich, da sollte ich was tun! Also auf an die Arbeit, die Änderungen zeige ich euch im 2. Bild ;-))


4 comments:

Sharon said...

It took me a bit to see what diagonal you were talking about, but I finally got it! Yes, repeating an element really helps with the design. I really like this so far! Love those pink flowers.

Stitchin' time said...

The diagonal sort of 'jumped out' by itself didn't it? Another great Occasional! Reminds me of a cottage garden :).
Cheers,
Robyn

Corinnea said...

Good changes! Love the flowers and colors.

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

Golly, it's like the spot the difference competitions in magazines! I love both versions!