Monday, February 20, 2012

Otter Quilt - the top is done !

Yep - at least the top of this Row Robin Quilt is finished. Now I "only" need to add a backing, batting, quilt it and bind it ...Please excuse the still-not-so-good picture, it's the best I can do right now

Also, zumindest das Top dieses Row Robin Quilts ist fertig. Jetzt braucht er "nur" noch eine Rückseite und das Vlies, und ich muß ihn dann nur noch quilten und binden ... sorry für das "nicht-so-richtig-tolle" Foto, besser geht's zur Zeit leider nicht

8 comments:

Tina said...

I love the way it came out! Good idea to add some more of the red fabric that was bothering you.

Corinnea said...

So sorry I have been absent from commenting. Your blog always inspires me. My work life just gets in the way too much!

Your finish is gorgeous! You make me look at fabrics in a different way.

Kathleen Conard said...

Gorgeous - such beautiful colors and pattern!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Frauke .. it looks a wonderful 'picture' .. so clever and then you can sew too?! Have a great week .. finishing some more of it off ..

Cheers Hilary

Linda said...

Beautiful!

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

Awesome!!!

Sharon said...

Congratulations! Woo hoo! A finish is always great, and this one is wonderful! What a lot to look at in this quilt. It reminds me of the California coast.

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

I somehow missed this post. Now that is a quilt that really catches your eye and draws you in. Can't wait to see how you quilt it!