Monday, August 20, 2012

Who wants a chance to fly with a tribe?

My fly tribe from last year is giving away 8 FREE spots for the next (and final !!) "Flying lessons" by Kelly Rae Roberts. To make it even better, Kelly Rae is giving away the same amount of free spots - so, there are 16 spots waiting for 16 lucky winners !! All you need to do is hop over to the Fly Tribe Blog and comment. And maybe you want to check out some of awesome work of my fellow flyers? Lots of links to follow to their blogs you'll find on the same link - good luck !!!
For several reasons I was not able to participate in this fanstastic giveaway - but I just want to say "THANK YOU!!" to all these lovely ladies. Your work is amazing, and I'm so proud to be a part of this tribe !!!
And now - don't wait, jump over and try to catch a free spot! Just in case you don't win ... you can still register at Kelly Rae's website - it would be money well spent ,-))

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Fly Sister! So nice of you to be cheering your sisters on! I'm also so happy to have gotten to know you this past year. We are so lucky!!