Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The finalists of the contest at Carrefour / France

... I'm still recovering from a wonderful weekend, sorry for not posting a Sunday picture !!!
As a first insight of "where I have been and what I saw" here's a link to picasa with all the beautiful quilts from the international contest:
https://picasaweb.google.com/113199855902389346039/ConcoursInternationalDuCarrefourEuropeenDuPatchwork?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKbP9Irlqvew-QE&feat=directlink#

... Das Wochenende war toll, aber ganz schön anstrengend - sorry, für ein Sonntagsbild hat's heuer nicht gereicht ... Über den Link oben gibt's einen ersten Eindruck von den Finalisten des diesjährigen Wettbewerbs beim Carrefour im Elsaß -viel Spaß beim Staunen !!

2 comments:

Kit Lang said...

I'll look forward to seeing those when I get home! :)

JUDY said...

Thanks for sharing the link. I think the one with the sunflowers was my favorite!